Further temporary measures announced on 7 October – will come into effect 18:00 Friday 9 October until Monday 26 October.
Nationwide (excepting central belt areas):
- Pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes may only open indoors between 6am and 6pm, with no sales of alcohol
- Pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes may open outdoors until 10pm, with sales of alcohol (where licensed)
- Takeaways (including from pubs and restaurants) can continue
- Evening meals may be served in accommodation for residents only but no alcohol can be served
- Current meeting rules, maximum of six people from two households, continue to apply
As a result of these restrictions, The Arch Inn will be open indoors to non residents from 11.00am to 6.00pm every day for food and soft/hot drinks until the restrictions are lifted. Sadly, we will not be able to serve alcoholic beverages if you are joining us indoors.
If you would like to sit in one of our outside areas these will be open from 11.00am to 8.00pm every day where we can serve alcoholic beverages and food from our new Takeaway menu (see Eat Inn page) to residents and non residents alike.
If you are staying with us in the hotel, we can offer you a table to dine with us indoors between 6.00pm and 7.00pm, please contact us direct to make a booking. Apologies, we are not permitted to serve alcohol indoors during the restriction period.
We appreciate there is a lot to take in and we’re sorry for any confusion. If you do have any queries, please drop us an email or give us a call.